Tuesday 14 June 2011

Every end is a new beginning...

After months of intense revision, and weeks of exams, I've finally finished all exams and school forever!!! I'm so happy and really excited to getting into all my arty stuff again. I'm planning to do lots of paintings to sell on my Etsy site and I'm designing my Dads new website. Very exciting stuff! And then in September I start college, there I will be doing the "Art & Design extended diploma", basically two lovely years of jam packed ART!

I don't think I could ask for anything better :)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on finishing! Isn't it the best feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it feels so great to have finally finished! I'm so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound exactly like me :)
    I LOVE anything arty and I was going to do the Art and Design Diploma but changed my mind at last minute and I am going to do A-Levels now, but still doing art and textiles :)
    I have just finished all of my exams too, its so nice!!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...