Friday 3 June 2011

Friday's Fancies #8

I'm feeling really happy today, as my computer is back, the weather has been absolutely beautiful (25 degrees) and I spent a really lovely day with my best friend Georgia, shopping!

This is my 8th Link up to Friday's Fancies at Long Distance Loving, the day I really look  forward to as I can put together what ever outfit I like, if you are a keen blogger and love fashion I definitely recommend you to link up, its great fun!

As the weather has been so hot today, I decided to theme my Friday's Fancies on beachwear! I have lots of revision to do this weekend so unfortunately I won't be heading off to the beach :( But, what are you all up to? And what do you think to this outfit?

Bikini top
Bikini bottoms
Playsuit
Flipflops
Bag


3 comments:

  1. After seeing this, I just want to be done with my exams and be home for summer :)
    Hope the revision went well :)

    do drop by at
    http://thetastesoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that little beach coverup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that cover-up, just like Drew! Hope you were able to enjoy the sunshine that Friday :) so thrilled to have you as a Friday's Fancies faithful--can't wait to see what you pick for tomorrow's link up! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...