Wednesday 27 July 2011

New Website - Goldeneye Guides

For the last month I've been designing/building my Dad's website, for his Guide books and Map guides business, as his last website was out of date and didn't do all the things that he wanted. There's is still a few more images and text to be added, but after a month of me slaving away on the computer, it is finally up on the internet! This is the first website that I've built, and yes it was very tricky but we're all really proud of the end result, especially my Dad!

Please have a look, I'd appreciate your feedback...

Goldeneye Guides New Website CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. nice. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    If you're not already, don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have got a fantastic family, a father who writes travel books and a brother who cooks! My dream job usually involves travel writing in some capacity and pouring out tea and serving Victoria Sponge.

    I think the website is beautiful, if anything needs a tweak, it might be the gaps between paragraphs/sections. Maybe instead of just reversing the position of images (right to left) you can add a divider of some sort?

    But I know where I'm going to get my holiday planning info for next year. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...