Friday 12 August 2011

Friday's Fancies #18

dress ~ blazer ~ shoes ~ bag
It's Friday again and I'm really looking forward to this weekend and the week following. This is because my family and I are going to Bristol to see the International Balloon Fiesta! And then on Sunday we're going back down to Cornwall camping for a few days. I'd definitely like to wear this Fridays fancies, very nautical :) Don't forget to "like" my outfit at Long Distance Loving!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend? And would you wear this outfit?

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I will go like it - I want to wear it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this looks like a perfect little outfit for spending the day reading under a tree in the park! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love that Zara blazer..I NEED it!!

    -Emmy
    www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped blazer! So pretty and unique! And the cross body bag is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...