Wednesday 3 August 2011

Read more...

On of my Summer Bucket List, one of my plans was too read more. Within one month I've read 4 books, which I'm really pleased with, as I'm quite a slow reader, but I do read from 11:00pm - 1:00pm, (hence the dark lines under my eyes).

I really do enjoy a good book, and my latest that I've finished is Body Surfing by Anita Shreve. It was brilliant!!! The story was set in New Hampshire, which sounds utterly beautiful. And so, its now on my list of places to go. I don't want to ruin the story for you, but in the last chapters the main character visits a beach house situated on one of the tiny islands sprinkled around the cost of New Hampshire. You'd only be able to visit the houses either by boat or walking across on low tide. I don't think I'd mind the solitude of being in a little cottage on a tiny island, I can actually picture myself painting on an easel on the porch, whilst looking out to sea...only for the summer season though. Here are a few images of New Hampshire....


source

source

source
Have you ever been to New Hampshire?? And have you read Body Surfing??

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it closes Saturday at 12:00pm

2 comments:

  1. lovely post! :D really like it!
    have a nice day...
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to New Hampshire, but after this post I would really love to go there! and I never read the book either. Maybe I'll pick it up at the library after work. Thanks!!

    So happy to have come across your blog.
    Follow each other?
    lots of love
    simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...