Tuesday 27 September 2011

Feature: Sandra Dieckman|Illustration

Introducing my new favourite artist, Sandra Dieckman! I can't quite begin to explain just how much I love her style and work. She uses expressive lines, pattern, and emotion in her illustrations to create a very whimsical and mysterious feel. "Her work eternally explores and expresses her personal love for drawing the creatures that roam this planet …"


Here are a few of my favourite illustrations...












website ~ blog ~ shop ~ twitter ~ facebook ~ flickr ~ tumblr


Do you feel inspired?




If your interested in being featured on Candy Floss, please contact me here

6 comments:

  1. This is really imaginative stuff. And cute!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. her work is lovely! Looks so luxurious, I am a illustrator too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are whimsical, and full of enchantment. I especially adore the bear.

    love.

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these Sandra Dieckman pieces before. I love her too. I have one of her prints framed on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...