Monday 19 September 2011

Free Needle Embroidery

So I thought I should show you all some of the work that I've been doing at college. I was inspired by a rather amazing artist called Claire Heathcote to produce these samples. The first two I did by just hand sewing into paper, which took so long! But the rest I did on the sewing machine with a free needle, which I really enjoyed. It was a much quicker process, however it took me quite a while to get the hang of it. But I'm really pleased with my result!
Do you feel inspired?


3 comments:

  1. hey!! thanks so much for pass by my blog! i am glad you liked the photos!
    I loveee this post! great job!
    have a nice day!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! I love this idea. It looks really nice.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...