Friday 14 October 2011

City and Colour, St David's Hall 2011


Last night I went to Cardiff to see City and Colour. It was incredible and the best thing I've ever experienced in my life, so far! Dallas's voice was perfect and his set was amazing, mixing his old and new stuff. The gig was in a big concert hall, so the sound was extraordinary. And I have to say although I didn't think it possible, he's much better live. If you ever get the chance, go and see him! The opening song was "We found each other in the dark" which was perfect, as the lights sparked on and there he was... and then I began to cry. I HAVE to see him again, and meet him too! The following video wasn't taken by me, but someone who was sitting around where I was, so enjoy... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...