Tuesday 17 January 2012

Art Exhibition...

Over the last several weeks at college, we've been focusing on each pathway for 2 weeks. 3D, fashion and textiles, Fine Art and graphics Illustration. We looked at artists, explored methods, techniques and processes and then concluded with a final outcome in response to that pathway. And tomorrow we are holding an exhibition of all our pathway work! My teacher was in need of someone to design a poster for the exhibition, so i offered my services, and here are the posters I designed... I hope you like them! We couldn't choose which one poster to put up around the college so all four have gone round!









1 comment:

  1. I love the posters. They look really professional. You are amazing. I also noticed your new photo. You look gorgeous! And the comment about living by the sea makes me soooo jealous!
    xoxo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...