Thursday 27 October 2011

Kempton Market

Yesterday I got back from a lovely 3 days spent at my godmothers Louise’s house in Newbury, Berkshire, just 1 hour from London. We went to an amazing market called Kempton, which was filled with vintage things, such as trunks, bottles, clothes, telephones, dolls and mirrors.  The most popular item there was the trunks, all ranging in size and colour. They hold so must history and secrets too, where had they travelled too? And whom did they belong too? I’m definitely going to have to invest in one someday! The market stretched on for miles, and if you’re ever in the area you must must go!

More on my trip to London on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting, they make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...